Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Lego time!

Lately, I have graduated Ethan from his set of wooden ABC blocks to the more sophisticated looking blocks; the good old Lego Duplo. We have been building airplanes, somewhat-giraffe-looking animal, a green-man, and incomprehensible objects (well ,my husband calls it "building out-of-the-box"; hmm, that didn't sound too bad really) just to name a few.

Anyhow, just when I feel so proud after constructing something interesting looking, my engineer-in-the-making will seize it away and de-construct them, each one of them into pieces, back to its original shape … after EVERY ONE MINUTE of play. Speaking about short attention span. Never thought my effort could last only a minute?!?

I can only do less than 10 minutes each lego session and I have obviously run out of objects to impress him.

I think we need new toys.

Gee, I can’t wait to see him construct his own objects because obviously I can’t wait to de-construct them!

No comments: