Friday, July 09, 2010

The Green Monster Model

It was one of those really humid day and mind you, it was scorching hot outside that day.
And only on hot days like these, my husband will walk around the house topless. He doesn’t do that often, but when he does, the weather’s really bad! And so I had this brilliant idea of having Ethan walk about the house topless just like daddy, and also since it was SO SO SO HOT.

So after his bath, I put on his diaper and he happily paraded around the house half naked. As I was admiring him striding up and down the house, I thought to myself, my little champion will do a good model.. ahhh… thought I should get hubby to see how well Ethan modeled and perhaps we could get him into some baby talent agencies. Hmm…


And so I yelled to get my husband to the living room.

I smiled beamingly… “ look, he looks like a model doesn’t he?”

My husband gave me a puzzled look. “I thought he looked like a green monster”

???

No comments: