Friday, April 17, 2009

it's a boy!


We ordered a 2kg chocolate butter cake for Ethan's full moon for my collies over at work. The cake looked lovely and it came in a shape of a milk bottle. I tried the cakes from Just Heavenly a couple of occasions and I totally feel in love with their cakes.

Ethan's full moon cake for workmates over at MB Malaysia


For the those who swears that eating chocolate actually releases endorphines, please try the Death by Chocolate. It's one of the best chocolate cakes I've ever tasted. Pair it with a scope of vanilla ice cream and you'll hit the 10/10 button! It's glorious!

I really liked the choc and cheese. I've tasted many variances of choc and cheese and this is one which I think has the best combination of classic cheese and chocolate cheese in a cake. It's not as sweet as I thought it looked and and boy, this is one time which I would choose cake over calories! Total surrender, oh, sigh...



Check out Just Heavenly.

No comments: