Sunday, October 21, 2012

Monkey Business

Today, we had dinner at about 7pm. My mum made dinner, and obviously the menu looked somewhat like vege 1, vege 2, vege 3 and meat 1. So it was 3 dishes of vegetables and 1 portion of meat. On top of that, we had the very healthy organic brown rice.

So Ethan had his dinner. Half a bowl of organic brown rice, some chicken, shitake mushroom and soup. I think it was quite a substantial serving.

At about 9-ish, when the daddy was having a banana, apparently Ethan wanted too. I bought some Cavendish bananas this afternoon. (I never buy Cavendish as I believe that Berangans are the best when in Malaysia. Also, Berangans are half the size of Cavendish and obviously its easier to manage eating them as there are not too big).  So he took half of daddy's banana and wanted another one!

My husband reported to me what happened. ..

Hubs: Ethan had 2 bananas just now...
Me: TWO?
Hubs: Well, one and a half. I was eating mine and he wanted mine. So i gave him my half and and he asked for another one.
Me: Eyes opened wide...
Hubs: He said he's a monkey...

.... My eyes rolled ...

No comments: